background

Monday, March 12, 2012

No More Baby Bed

After a few nights and naps in a row in his big boy bed, I decided it's time to say bye-bye to Eli's crib.  I think I was more upset by the ordeal than anyone else, so I thought we'd make a big deal out of it and have Eli help Anthony take it down.  It was cute how much Eli enjoyed this task. Now we are in his Queen bed full time & not looking back.  Eli's done really well, he'll even wait for us to come get him after nap and in the morning before he'll climb out.  We stratigically don't have any toys in his room, so he knows when it's time for bed, it's time to sleep!  We are so proud of our big boy!

Waving "bye-bye" to the crib
 Daddy's Little Helper!

 Henry wanted in on the action too!
BIG BOY! 

I think this may be the only down side to Eli's big bed....Anthony thinks he needs to "help" Eli nap.  :)  This past Sunday was a perfect day for napping...

No comments: