background

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

For Mother's Day this year I made myself and our moms' gifts.  Stepstools are something we were all needing soon for Eli, so I made them with footprints of the boys.  I can't take full credit for the idea, I got it from brownpaperpackages.com...such neat crafting ideas there!  Anyways, it was a lot of fun and turned out really sweet!
 Only one problem...the blog said to use spray paint because it dries fast & I didn't read the label before I did Eli's footprints.  It was oil based & I didn't have anything to clean it up.  Due to Anthony's busy schedule right now, Eli had to play with white feet until my dad could run us up some cleaner...thanks dad!  Don't worry, Henry's footprints could be washed off with soap and water! 

Mom and I with the babies on Mother's Day.  What a beautiful day it was!

Anita and the boys!  Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: