background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crafting!!!

I have always enjoyed crafting, but having a little one (and another on the way) gives me so much more to do! From sewing to scrapbooking and beyond, I just love making things with my hands. This is why Anthony 'jokes' that I have officially taken over 'his' office. What does he do but check his email anyways...hehe. I have decided to start sharing my crafts with you all. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I had fun making them! Remember, if you see something you'd like for yourself--just ask--I may be able to craft one up for you as well!

Aprons
I made these two aprons for my neices (age 2 & 7) for Christmas. I love the way they turned out. I had a little help from Anthony's Aunt Donna (who I bought my fabric from) and cousin Brandi (on how to construct them & she helped with Eli as I sewed) Thanks! Now that I've made a couple, I look forward to making one for myself and my own children! (Although I don't think Eli would like the girl's material)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: