background

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fishing with Uncle Pete

The one request my brother Pete made when he came home from Houston, TX was to take Eli fishing.  So, last Saturday morning Anthony, Pete and I took Eli fishing.  Although this wasn't his first time, I definitely think he enjoyed it the most!  The boys were really reeling them in too!  I think I got some really great shots! 

Eli and Uncle Pete
First catch of the day..not too bad!
Eli thought the fishing was pretty fun!  Look at the gleam in his eyes!
Even daddy got to take Eli out in the front pack! 
Eli loved playing in the grass too, he ripped it out of the ground and put it in his mouth...what a boy!

1 comment:

Kathy S. said...

I just love seeing Eli learning to crawl...he'll be a great at reading and math because of crawling!