background

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Easter Sunday Morning

Easter is by far my favorite holiday.  I love it's true meaning and it is our goal to instil the importance of Jesus' sacrifice with our children.  With that being said, Easter baskets are fun & to me the commemorate how we should celebrate Jesus' life and death.  So Anthony and I put together some simple baskets for the boys with mostly books, some bubbles and a little candy.  :)  A fun way to kick off Easter Sunday morning.
Eli's checking out the goodies

I totally failed to take a family picture after church this year, but I do have a few cute pictures of Eli.  I couldn't help but smile when I looked down at him standing around looking just like his daddy and uncles with his hands in his pockets.  You can take the boy out of the country...but you can't take the country out of the boy! 

Henry with Uncle Nick, Anthony, Uncle Kevin, Eli, Jacob and Uncle Craig. 

No comments: