background

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Growing Boy...

Eli is 4 1/2 months old now & wow time is flying by.  Here are just a few fun snapshots from the past 2 weeks.  Below Eli is checking out the camera that is always in his face!  I love this picture, he is becoming so inquisitive about the world around him. 
Eli LOVES his cow...her name is "Molly Moo".  He sucks on her silk nose and grabs her feet.  I am finding myself taking her away when it is time for him to sleep because he gets so excited talking, moaning and screetching while he plays with her.  It really is funny! 
My cousin Christina and I are really enjoying having our little ones close in age.  This picture was taken after a long walk on a hot day.  Chloe and Eli were exhausted! 

Eli's Sunday nap in mom and dad's bed.  He was OUT! 
One of my favorite pair of jammies!  Here Eli is enjoying some tummy time.  Although he doesn't show interest in rolling over--either direction--I'm sure it will happen soon. 

No comments: