background

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our (Quick) Family Vacation

This past weekend, Anthony and I traveled to my grandma's home on the Current River in Southern MO.  We had so much fun with my parents, Anthony's brother's Kevin and Nick and Anthony's sister Emily and boyfriend Justin.  Friday evening we took in a drive-in movie...so much fun!  Saturday we floated the Current and Sunday we came home.  On our journey back home we stopped by two of my favorite places in MO...Johnson Shut-ins and Elephant Rocks State Park.  It was a beautiful day for both and we all had a lot of fun!  Even Anthony...the big kid....had fun climbing all over the rocks with his brothers. 

1 comment:

The Schneider's said...

Love the blog update and the vaca pics! That one was of my favorite vacations that my family took too.